We are looking forward very much to welcoming everyone for our first Arts Evening; the running order should be as follows:
Parents are welcome for drinks and nibbles from 5pm onwards and we expect to start the evening at 5.20pm.
- Welcome and introduction (Sam)
- Poem ‘Daffodils’ (Aisha)
- Migration play (all)
- Audrey Hepburn presentation (Olivia)
- Extract from ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime’ (Tom)
- African masks (Aisha and Sam)
- Slavery (all)
- Muhammad Ali presentation (George)
- Sampling introduction (Edward)
- Composition performance (all)
- Extract from ‘Lord of the Flies’ (George)
- The identity of Jack the Ripper (Cormac, Tom and Leah)
- Poem ‘The Charge of the Light Brigade’ (Sam)
- Poem ‘In Flanders Fields’ (George)
- Mask construction introduction (Cormac and Leah)
- Mask presentations (all)
- Goodbye (Aisha)
We expect the evening to finish at around 18.20.
Additionally, Grace and Edward will give an introduction before each section.
Please let the school office know if you plan to attend so we can cater for everyone.