There is no better way to get a real taste of what S. Anselm’s has to offer than to come and visit us.
We hold regular Saturday Open Mornings and other Open Days in each of our Michaelmas, Lent and Summer terms, offering you the opportunity to meet our pupils and see the school for yourself. Children from Nursery to Year 9 and their parents are very welcome to attend.
You will be greeted on arrival by our senior pupils, who will show you to the library where refreshments are available, before escorting you on a tour around the school. During your visit you will have the opportunity to:
- look around the school and see our fabulous facilities
- meet our Headmistress, Mrs Donnelly, who will give you an overview of our wonderful school
- meet our experienced and skilled teachers
- learn about daily life at S. Anselm’s
- meet some of our happy, polite pupils.
Places are limited, so if you are interested in attending, please telephone us on 01629 812734 to book your place or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome prospective families at any time during term time, so if you can’t attend one of our Open Mornings or would like to visit us sooner, please do contact our school office to arrange a more convenient appointment.
Whole School & College
Saturday 5th October
9.30am to midday